The UK Government has released its Open Data white paper . Open data is all about putting transparency as the core of government and public services. Access, Standardization, Open format and “Presumption to publish” will be the concerns that will be kept in mind while making data open.
The files are embedded below:
- Open Data White Paper (pdf, 534kb)
- Open Data White Paper (word, 313kb)
- Open Data White Paper (odt, 190kb)
- Open Data Strategy Data Release Schedule (ods, 31kb)
The following two tabs change content below.
Bureaucrat exploring the intersection of Technology,Society and Soul. Government 2.0 Advocate, Open Gov believer, Open Source enthusiast, Father, Husband. *** A Knowledge sharing initivative. Opinions are personal ********
Latest posts by Nagarajan M (see all)
- Teachers can now take Attendance in Google Meet when Teaching Online - May 30, 2020
- Some Best Visualization of CoVid19 Crisis - March 29, 2020
- The Story of Creation of the Digital Village that defied the Cash ban #Demonitisation - November 17, 2016