- WordPress in Government – SWOT Analysis and Strategies –[video]
- Make a Drone for Good and win One Million Dollars – UAE Govt
- Want to be a change agent in India – Your New PM wants You
- Taking Broadband and WiFi to where it doesnt Go [Hint: Rural areas]
- Drones for Good Award gets exciting entries from saving lives to crisis control
- Superpublic – Innovation Space for Goverment Academia and Industry
- How civic intelligence can teach what it means to be a citizen
Reaching out to people particularly youth is no new thing PM designate Narendra Modi. He has proved his mettle in savvy usage of technology and social media to connect with Youth Voters msot of which were first time voters too. From conducting google hangouts to tweeting he has been there and dont that.
It is no wonder that he is building his next army of social change using the motivated crowd that want to be the change and make the change. The target now is “Ek Bharat Shresth Bharat”
You can sign up as a volunteer at this page.
In gujarat there is a scheme called Shramdhan where any aam aadmi can sign up to work on projects and contribute upto 100 hours of social work to government. Its a new way of engaging citizens directly harnessing ideas and energy to government goals.
The focus of the next five years is going to be sanitation and cleanliness. In fact varanasi has already started shramdaan to clean up its areas. We can expect more such activities pan-india scale. Go ahead Sign Up and Be the Change that you want to see in India.
Here the Government – By the Crowd, For the Crowd and Of the Crowd.
Latest posts by Nagarajan M (see all)
- Some Best Visualization of CoVid19 Crisis - March 29, 2020
- The Story of Creation of the Digital Village that defied the Cash ban #Demonitisation - November 17, 2016
- Aadhaar Card Gets Legal Backing to Enforce Mandatory Usage! - October 8, 2016