- WordPress in Government – SWOT Analysis and Strategies –[video]
- Make a Drone for Good and win One Million Dollars – UAE Govt
- Want to be a change agent in India – Your New PM wants You
- Taking Broadband and WiFi to where it doesnt Go [Hint: Rural areas]
- Drones for Good Award gets exciting entries from saving lives to crisis control
- Superpublic – Innovation Space for Goverment Academia and Industry
- How civic intelligence can teach what it means to be a citizen
The past month has been very busy for me with Republic Day celebrations. But it was also special because i had a chance to present my ideas on WordPress in Government to a big group of WordPress movers and shakers who got together at WordCamp Baroda. It was a great experience to connect with WP guys and gals and discuss about the software the web loves. I also met Harsh Agrawal of ShoutMeLoud whose blog has been a great resource for me over the years.
WordPress can help you make a change, create an impact no matter wherever you are, whatever you do. It empowers you to make a change. In the Goverment sector there is a lot of unexplored potential for WordPress. I have been using WordPress personally for many years now. There were some new and interesting projects i did using wordpress. I have discussed my experiences of these projects in the talk.
Some ideas i have discussed are:
Innovation is putting technology or concept in the right context.
WordPress has helped me be a leader in my area of work.
Government is a creator and enabler of platforms.
WordPress is the best tool to start your digital presence.
Watch the video below:
Presentation on Slideshare
Latest posts by Nagarajan M (see all)
- Teachers can now take Attendance in Google Meet when Teaching Online - May 30, 2020
- Some Best Visualization of CoVid19 Crisis - March 29, 2020
- The Story of Creation of the Digital Village that defied the Cash ban #Demonitisation - November 17, 2016